AIM has a range of Delivery Options, tailored to suit a broad range of requirements for delivering pipe insulation all over the UK. Orders received by 2pm will be shipped the same day. Timed deliveries must be received no later than 2pm the day before delivery is required.
All Deliveries MUST be signed for. Goods that are not signed for are accepted at the customers own risk.
Please provide us with a contact telephone number for all deliveries, we only use these if we need to talk to you about your order or if the delivery driver needs to contact you about your delivery. We only give this number out to courier companies delivering on our behalf so they can contact you if necessary.
Orders over £250 inc VAT are qualify for FREE standard 2-5 Day Delivery.
Premiums for non standard delivery still apply.
Our Delivery Options for UK Mainland are as follows:
- Standard Delivery: 2 to 5 days, £7.95 ex VAT, £9.54 inc VAT
- Next Day Delivery: Next Working Day, £11.95 ex VAT, £14.34 inc VAT
- Next Day Before 1pm: Next Working Day no later than 1pm, £15.95 ext VAT, £19.14 inc VAT
- Next Day Before 10am: Next Working Day no later than 10am, £24.95 ex VAT, £29.94 inc VAT
- Saturday Delivery: Delivery on the Saturday following receipt of the order, for orders placed no later than 1pm Friday.
Orders for Saturday delivery can be placed Monday through Friday for delivery the following Saturday.
Saturday delivery costs £24.95 ex VAT, £29.94 inc VAT
- CELOTEX DELIVERY - You must select this option for deliveries of Celotex Insulation. £25.00 ex VAT, £30.00 Inc VAT, for fewer than 2 Packs. Otherwise, Free Delivery
There are certain areas that we must charge a premium to deliver to. These are as follows:
- Scottish Highlands: £40.00 ex VAT, £48.00 inc VAT
- Grampian: £35.00 ex VAT, £42.00 inc VAT
- Scottish Islands and the Isle of Scilly: £70.00 ex VAT, £84.00 in VAT
- Northern Ireland: £50.00 ex VAT, £60.00 inc VAT
If for any reason you have a problem with your delivery, please note it on the paperwork when you sign for the goods. We cannot take further action where required if damage occurs to goods in transit and is not noted when the goods are signed for.
Where goods are left without a signature (which we will only do with your explicit permission) then this is done so at the consignee's risk.